How much will it cost to clear my agreement?
If you’re a personal customer you can get this information using our Account Management Tool. You can also use this to see what your current balance is.
You’ll need the following:
- Your Northridge Agreement Number – this has 12 numbers and you can find it on your agreement and any letter we’ve sent you.
- Your date of birth
- Your bank account number – this is the account you make your monthly payments from
What if I want to make an extra payment but not clear my agreement?
You can make an extra payment at any time. This is known as a partial settlement. For more information about how to do this click here.
Non-Personal and Business Customers
To get information about how much it would cost to clear your agreement, you can complete our Online Settlement Request Form. We’ll reply within 2 working days.
If you’re a personal customer you can also use this form but it’ll take up to 2 working days for us to reply.
Northridge Self Serve
If you’re a Personal or Sole Trader customer you can manage your account online at a time that suits you by registering for Northridge Self-Serve. This is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. In most cases your request will be completed immediately.
Making a Payment
You can make a payment by:
- Online transfer from your bank account using the following details:
- Account Name: Northridge Finance
- Sort Code: 56-00-05
- Account Number: 21339406
- Reference: Provide your Northridge Agreement Number. If you don’t include this there may be a delay in the money reaching your account.
- Debit Card – You can use your Debit Card at any time using our online payment service by clicking here.
- Cheque by posting it to us at the address below. Please write your Northridge Agreement Number on the back. Your agreement will be cleared once your bank confirms your cheque has been paid.
5th Floor, Bank of Ireland,
1 Donegall Square South,
Belfast BT1 5LR