We fully understand that the impacts of coronavirus (COVID-19) on income are worrying and you may be concerned about what that could mean for you and your current finance agreement. Please be assured that we will help all our customers impacted at this challenging time. As the COVID 19 pandemic continues to evolve, Northridge has implemented plans to assist our customers, our intermediary partners and our staff.
- If you are a customer who availed of a Payment Break between March 2020 and 31st March 2021, please visit the ‘Payment Break Customers’ section of this website for more information and support. You may also have a question in relation to receiving a ‘Notice of Sums in Arrears’ letter – this is a regulatory notice that we are required to issue by law, but more information can be found in the ‘Payment Break Customer’ section of our website.
- If you are a customer who did not have a payment break and you are, or anticipate you will be, experiencing difficulties with your repayments, please click here for more information about what steps you can take. Please note that as per FCA guidance, new payment breaks are no longer available as of 31 March 2021. You can find additional information on the FCA information page ‘Dealing with financial difficulties during the coronavirus pandemic‘ and the Money Advice Service “How to prioritise your debts” page. The Money Advice Service also have a “Money Navigator Tool” which can help you create an action plan based on your individual circumstances.
Making Contact with Northridge
Whilst the majority of our contact centre staff are working from home and in a position to receive inbound calls, we would ask, where possible that contact with Northridge is via electronic means. If you are in financial difficulties and have received a letter from our Collections department, and wish to speak to a member of staff to discuss, please call the number on the letter. We continue to experience high call volumes and subsequently may be unable to answer your call in as timely a manner as usual.
For most queries, please visit the Customer Toolkit section of our website where you can:
- Obtain a settlement figure and balance on your Northridge agreement
- Notify Northridge of a change of address
- Request to change the bank collection day of your monthly repayment
- Obtain information on how to settle your agreement early or on making a partial settlement to your account
- Make a payment (arrears, settlement etc.) to your account
Fraudsters are exploiting the spread of COVID-19 coronavirus to facilitate various types of fraud and cybercrime. To protect you from these threats please continue to be vigilant with phishing emails received or emails with attachments that may contain malware. For more information on how to protect yourself from fraudster, please see the security zone section of Bank of Ireland UK website.
Stay safe and take care