Northridge Finance is part of Bank of Ireland UK PLC and specialises in providing personal and commercial asset finance products. Northridge’s main focus is within the motor finance sector, working in partnership with major motor retailers nationwide. We have a strong focus on the customer and building mutually beneficial long-term working relationships.
Are you a motivated individual looking for a new challenge? Join our award winning team as we continue our drive to be the finance house of choice within our chosen sectors.
Territory Manager – South England
- Organisation Level: 3
- Location: Home Based
This exciting opportunity within the Northridge Finance Field Sales Motor Team will encourage and motivate you to meet your full potential. You will manage a defined Motor Dealer and Intermediary database concentrating on developing existing relationships and importantly adding new quality supporters within your predefined territory.
- Comprehensive & targeted territory dealer database management including new dealer prospecting.
- Regular face to face reviews with all accounts with an emphasis on growth, whist ensuring good intermediary conduct and great customer outcomes, at all times.
- Monthly new business action planning, recognising niches and developing that opportunity.
- Manage dealer quality and all applicable credit applications & advance funding facilities.
- Achieve and maximise other KPI`s.
- Developing and maintaining market knowledge – how new regulation impacts on the sector.
- Ability to manage a Sales Territory effectively & achieve Sales Targets in a challenging and highly competitive market.
- Team player providing added value to targeted dealer relationships.
- Self-motivated and achievement focused.
- Minimum education 5 GCSE`s at Grade C or above, including English and Maths.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Clean Driving License.
To apply please email your C.V. to: email@example.com